Quallowarm™ Down Alternative Quilt
Our signature quilt collection offers the ultimate in warmth and softness.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Finished with end-to-end box quilting to keep the fill in place.
- 230-thread-count cambric cotton, downproof.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Filled with 100% polyester batting, 240-gram weight. Tailored with end-to-end box stitching which keeps filling in place and prevents filling from shifting and bunching.
- Made using Quallowarm™ technology, which is a synthetic alternative to down, and is hypoallergenic.
- Hypoallergenic products help protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Cover is 100% cotton with a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Quilt provides mid-weight for year round comfort.
- Made in China.
- Machine washable.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Quallowarm II Quilt, Toddler
- 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
Quallowarm II Quilt, Single
- 172 cm wide x 218 cm long
Quallowarm II Quilt, Queen
- 224 cm wide x 229 cm long
- Machine wash separately in commercial front-loading washer.
- Wash in warm water on gentle cycle with mild detergent.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.