Phoenix Swivel Recliner
Comfort, meet mid-century cool. This sleek recliner combines clean, contemporary design with the supreme comfort of a deep seat with smooth, supportive cushions and long armrests. The seat swivels, rocks and manually reclines to three positions, and it offers plenty of shoulder and elbow room for comfortable feeding and snuggling with your baby.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid pine frame.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- No-sag sinuous steel springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair reclines and swivels 360°.
- Recline has 3 positions: sitting position, reading position and full recline position. When in recline chair will lock and will not swivel.
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior left-hand side of arm rest.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Crafted in America from domestic and imported materials.
- Overall (upright): 76 cm wide x 90 cm deep x 95 cm high
- Overall (reclined): 76 cm wide x 160 cm deep x 95 cm high
- Recommended Distance From Wall When Reclined: 38 cm
- Seat: 56 cm wide x 56 cm deep x 51 cm high
- Back: 93 cm high
- Arm: 10 cm wide x 53 cm deep x 81 cm high
- Swivel Mechanism: 65 cm diameter, 8 cm high
- Weight: 39 kg
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.