west elm x pbk Washed Tencel® Baby Bed Linen
- Fair Trade
Add a shimmering look to your baby's sleep space with the so-soft Washed TENCEL® baby bed linen. Thought-out details like the carefully handcrafted quilt and Corded Cutout Circle Collage Cushion Cover with the reversible Jacquard Cushion Cover provide their bed with lasting style and maximum comfort. Plus, with pieces that are hypo-allergenic, Oeko-Tex Certified and certified to GOTS, both you and your baby can rest easy at night knowing that their cosy sheets are safe and free of harmful chemicals.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Cot skirt features a metallic print.
- Cot skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire cot.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Distance between bottom of skirt and floor may vary due to a difference in height of bed side rails.
- Jacquard Velvet cushion cover reverses to same pattern.
- Jacquard Velvet cushion cover has a zipper closure.
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Cushion Cover is hand embroidered.
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Curshion Cover reverses to solid colour and has centre envelope closure.
- Cot fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Hypo-allergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Cot fitted sheets are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Cot fitted sheets are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Comforter is made of 100% washed TENCEL®. Washed TENCEL® is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Comforter and cot fitted sheet is made of 100% TENCEL®. TENCEL® is a natural fibre made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Cot fitted sheets are made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Cot skirt is made of 60% cotton and 40% viscose. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while the cotton/viscose blend provide durability and ultra-breathability.
- Jacquard Velvet Cushion Cover is made of 51% rayon and 49% polyester in a cut-velvet jacquard weave. A rayon and polyester blend is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Cushion Cover is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra-breathability.
- The Cushion Covers are yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Cushion Covers and cushion insert are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 25 cm drop
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattresses up to 25 cm deep
- Jacquard Velvet Cushion Cover: 51 cm square
- Corded Cutout Circle Collage Cushion Cover: 53 cm wide x 30 cm high
- Machine wash following vendor recommendations for temperature; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.