Rainbow Ombre Rug
- 25% off!
This vibrant rug adds a burst of colour to any space. Crafted from soft, durable materials, its bright style makes it perfect for bedroom or playroom.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rug is hand-tufted from 60% wool and 40% viscose. The wool and viscose blend has a super-soft feel and a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fibre is also naturally flame-resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids. Viscose carpets aren't prone to static build-up and are very good insulators.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odourless synthetic latex adhesive for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Cut pile has a softness that resists matting and crushing.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 91 cm wide x 152 cm long
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- Approximately 2.5 cm thick
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into your choice of either your home’s first room closest to your door or into your garage.
If you are unwell at the time of your Small Standard or Standard in-home delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door delivery service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.