Reed Cot Skirt
Our Reed Cot Skirt adds understated style to your little one's nursery bedding. Tufted stitching gives this cot skirt classic appeal.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Distance between bottom of skirt and floor may vary due to a difference in height of bed side rails.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Cot skirt is made of 100% cotton slub. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Drop Length: 41 cm
- Wash before initial use.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.