Reed Velvet Baby Bed Linen
- Fair Trade
Get back to basics with our Reed Velvet Baby Bedding. Made from supersoft materials in classic colours and designs, this baby bedding is a must-have for your little one's sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilted comforter reverses to same colour.
- Comforter is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Sherpa cushion cover reverses to same colour.
- Cushion cover has overlap closure. Insert is sold separately.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Distance between bottom of skirt and floor may vary due to a difference in height of bed side rails.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Sherpa cushion cover is Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Cot fitted sheet is Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fibre and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- Cot fitted sheet is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt and bumper are made of 100% cotton slub and cotton velvet. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Sherpa cushion cover is made of 100% polyester Sherpa. Polyester Sherpa is highly durable, soft to the touch, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear.
- Cot skirt is made of 100% cotton slub. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton in flannel weave. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Flannel is a loosely knit fabric and is known for its softness and warmth.
- Cot fitted sheet is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, cushions, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Drop Length: 41 cm
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Sherpa Cushion Cover: 41 cm square
- Wash before initial use.
- Machine wash per manufacturer's directions; gentle cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.