Ruffle Blackout Curtain
Like a pretty princess dress, our curtain is layered with soft ruffles top to bottom. A blackout lining helps to keep the light out so that fanciful dreams are not interrupted.
- 112 cm w; available in three lengths
- Made of a Cotton Poly blend
- Blackout lining blocks out light – perfect for naptime.
- This curtain features our Pole Pocket hanging method.
- Sold individually.
- Dry-clean only.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Made of a Cotton-Poly blend
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Darkens room for bedtime, naptime and morning.
- A better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
- Blocks out light.
- Reduces sound.
- 112 cm w x 160 cm l
- 112 cm w x 213 cm l
- 112 cm w x 244 cm l
- Length includes pole pocket.
- Pole Pocket: 8 cm h
- Dry-clean only.
- When you receive your ruffle blackout, hang it on rod and spray it heavily with water or wrinkle-release spray.
- Ruffles should naturally fall in place. Fabric needs to be quite damp for the wrinkles to smooth themselves out.
- Allow to completely air dry.
- Steam or iron out any persistent wrinkles while ruffle blackout is hanging on rod.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.