Solar System Glow-in-the-Dark Quilt Cover
Inspire stellar adventures with our Solar System Quilt Cover, which has glow-in-the-dark details that will light up their imaginations. The organic cotton percale offers natural, down-to-Earth comfort and it's Oeko-Tex certified for a healthier night's sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Quilt cover and pillowcases reverse to solid colour.
- Quilt cover and pillowcases soft glow in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark material needs to €œcharge under bright light for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately three to four hours.
- The glow effect will become weaker over time because of the constant rubbing and washing.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Quilt cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the quilt in place.
- Pillowcases have an envelope closure.
- Quilt cover, pillowcase and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Single/Double: 173 cm wide x 218 cm long
- Queen: 229 cm wide x 224 cm long
- Standard Pillowcase: 66 cm wide x 51 cm high
- Wash bed linen before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.