Star Printed Blackout Curtain
Drape their windows in spangled print reminiscent of the night sky to add a touch of star quality to their room. But when it's time to sleep, this panel is designed to create a peacefully dark setting and reduces sound to promote easier napping and a more restful night's sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- This panel features our two-in-one hanging method: Loops or pole pockets.
- We offer a variety of window panels with different types of top treatments, which allows you to hang them in multiple ways to achieve the look you want.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Drape is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Reverses to 100% polyester. Polyester is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Panel is reactive-dyed–dye reacts to the fibre and becomes part of the fibre, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 112 cm wide; available in various lengths
- Sold individually.
- Dry clean only.
- View our window Window Measuring Guide.
- 112 cm wide x 160 cm long
- 112 cm wide x 213 cm long
- 112 cm wide x 244 cm long
- 112 cm wide x 274 cm long
- Bottom Hem: 8 cm long
- Dry-clean only.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.