Star Wars™ Muslin Changing Pad Cover
Deck out your little PADAWAN'S™ nursery in galactic style with this changing pad cover featuring YODA™, C-3P0™ and R2-D2™. Woven from pure organic cotton, this cover lets you update the look of your changing pad effortlessly. Plus, it's GOTS certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, for a healthier night's sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cover is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Cover can easily be changed out for different look.
- Cover has elastic around the corners for added safety and keep cover firmly in place.
- Changing pad (sold separately) is made of contoured vinyl with foam core and non-skid bottom.
- Muslin fabric is certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Changing Pad Cover: 41 cm wide x 80 cm long x 10 cm high
- Changing Pad: 41 cm wide x 81 cm long x 11 cm high
Changing Pad Cover
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, on a gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry completely before using.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.