west elm x pbk Tweed Sherpa Baby Blanket
Made to keep your baby warm on the go, this Tweed Sherpa Blanket has pattern on front and extra-soft sherpa fleece on the back. It's designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids in collaboration with west elm.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Reverses to solid sherpa.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Front is made of 52% cotton and 48% polyester. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra-breathability.
- Back is made of 100% polyester sherpa. Polyester sherpa is highly durable, very soft, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Blanket is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Blanket: 76 cm wide x 101 cm long
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall: 76 cm wide x 101 cm long
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.