west elm x pbk Mid-Century Safari Swaddle Set
This bold and vibrant set is a stylish must-have for baby. Each blanket is made from pure organic cotton muslin so it's breathable and oh-so-soft. Plus, it's Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free for a healthier night's sleep. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton muslin. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Cotton muslin is an excellent and natural choice for swaddles. It is very similar to linen in that it's breathable and keeps your newborn comfortable, even during warm days.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Each set comes with three swaddles.
- Each swaddle blanket in the set has a different pattern.
- Overall: 119 cm square
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.