west elm x pbk Mid-Century King Single-over-King Single Bunk Bed
- Fair Trade
Double up on bedtime fun with this expertly made bunk bed brought to you in collaboration with West Elm. Our Mid-Century Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength with water-based finishes. Featuring a ladder and room for two king single beds, this bunk is perfect for siblings sharing a room or for sleepovers.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid New Zealand Pine, Eucalyptus, Sap Gum, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame, tenon-and-groove joinery, and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- We proudly partner with Fair Trade, which is a market-based approach to creating healthy and safe working conditions, additional income for workers and high environmental standards. Fair Trade Certified ™.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk, lower bunk fits a standard king single-sized or bunk mattress.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be attached on either side.
- Mattresses are sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 2.4 m
- Maximum mattress height for both beds: 19 cm.
- Recommended maximum weight top bed: 113 kg
- Recommended maximum weight bottom bed: 113 kg
- All Pottery barn kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Overall (without ladder): 108 cm wide x 202 cm long x 179 cm high
- Overall (with ladder): 108 cm wide x 149 cm long x 179 cm high
- Clearance between side rails of top and bottom bunks: 112 cm
- Ladder: 48 cm wide x 179 cm high x 8 cm thick
- Weight: 90 kg
- Mattress Platform: 98 cm wide x 190 cm long x 19 cm thick
- Headboard and Footboard: 3.8 cm thick
- Short Upper Guardrail: 149 cm wide x 42 cm high x 5 cm thick
- Long Upper Guardrail: 190 cm wide x 42 cm high x 5 cm thick
- Distance between top of guardrail and bottom bunk: 65 cm
- Side Rails: 190 cm wide x 15 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Distance between upper side rail and floor, at high position: 112 cm
- Mattress Platform: 99 cm wide x 190 cm long x 19 cm thick
- Headboard and Footboard: 3.8 cm thick
- Side Rails: 190 cm long x 17 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Distance between lower side rail and floor, at high position: 14 cm
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 lockdown restrictions in Melbourne metro, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will be effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.