Wingback Rocker and Ottoman
- Greenguard Certified
We crafted this plush rocking chair with nursing mothers' needs in mind. The padded head rest is extra supportive, and the winged back and smaller armrests offer more shoulder and elbow space. It's carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners.
- 85 cm wide x 81 cm deep x 109 cm high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding on the arms and back.
- Sturdy hardwood runners provide smooth, quiet motion.
- Knobs on the front and back of the runners keep the chair stable as you rock or stand up.
- Buy the complete set and get a 15% savings! Bundle includes rocker and ottoman.
- Crafted with mortice-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Overall: 85 cm wide x 81 cm deep x 109 cm high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 48 cm
- Seat: 51 cm wide at front, 44 cm wide at back x 61 cm deep
- Diagonal Depth: 90 cm
- Weight: 33 kg
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.