Wingback Glider & Recliner
- Greenguard Certified
Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers' needs in mind, this plush reclining chair boasts a winged back and rolled armrests to offer ample shoulder and elbow space, plus timeless design. Your chair will be virtually silent as it reclines and glides so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach. Carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding, this gliding chair reclines back without swivelling for easy comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with laminated hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The Wingback Recliner is equipped with a manual reclining mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair glides and reclines.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Overall (upright): 86 cm wide x 99 cm deep x 103 cm high
- Overall (fully reclined): 86 cm wide x 175 cm deep x 85 cm high
- Back Height to Seat: 80 cm high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 50 cm
- Seat Depth: 56 cm deep
- Arm: 15 cm wide x 64 cm high
- Weight: 53 kg
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.