Jack Nautical Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Bring undersea adventure to your little one’s sleep space with our Jack Nautical Baby Bed Linen featuring their favourite deep-sea creatures. Super-soft linen accents give the collection a polished look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand and made from 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Comforter reverses to 55% cotton and 45% linen. A linen and cotton blend provides the breathability of linen with softness and durability of cotton.
- Comforter is filled with 100% cotton batting and reverses to navy and white stripes.
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton.
- Comforter and Jack Cushion are yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Jack Cushion is made of 93% cotton and 7% polyester and filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Cot skirt and bumper are made of 100% Belgian Linen. The linen is woven from Belgian flax which is constructed in China.
- Bumper has 18 ties to ensure it is securely fastened to sides of cot.
- Bumper is filled with cotton batting and reverses to the same fabric.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Cot fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sheet set is 200-thread count.
- Comforter, Jack Cushion, bumper and cot skirt are exclusive to Pottery Barn Kids.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Linen Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Jack Cushion: 43 cm square, 25 cm thick
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Wash separately or with like colours.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Spot clean, only the Jack cushion, with soft, damp cloth. Blot and air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.