Kendall Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform the Kendall Cot into a furniture piece of lasting use and comfort as your child grows.
- 145 cm wide x 81 cm long x 112 cm high
- Conversion Kit: 103.5 cm long x 2.5 cm deep x 43 cm high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 99 cm
- Rigorously tested to meet Australian safety standards.
- Expertly crafted from solid hardwood.
- Mattress platform offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of colour.
- Use with our Lullaby Cot Mattress (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Masterfully crafted of solid wood with mortice-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from cot to cosy toddler bed.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish for a smooth opaque surface, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional depth of colour. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the colour while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same colour family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Cot overall: 145 cm wide x 81 cm long x 112 cm high
- Conversion Kit only: 103.5 cm long x 2.5 cm deep x 43 cm high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 99 cm
- Clearance to floor: 28 cm
- Cot Ends: 5 cm thick
- Cot Sides: 4 cm thick
- Cot features fixed side rails.
- Weight: 35 kg
- Conversion Kit: 131 cm long x 2 cm deep x 7.5 cm high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.