Ramona Woodland Baby Bed Linen
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
This baby bed linen is a romantic take on a classic woodland theme. Decorated with heirloom animal silhouettes and sweet ruffle details, it adds a natural and timeless look to their nursery.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cotskirt, Comforter and Quilted Pillowcases
- Comforter is expertly stitched by hand.
- Comforter is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Comforter reverses to solid white and is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Cot skirt and bumper are made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Bumper is filled with 100% cotton batting.
Cot Fitted Sheet and Decorative Cushions and Pillowcases
- Cot fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Quilted Pillowcase is made of 100% cotton and reverses to solid white.
- Cot fitted sheet, bumper and cot skirt are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): These products meet the gold standard of textile production–it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, comforters, quilts, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Do not place cots next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the cot.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
- Remove mesh cot liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Quilted pillowcase has an envelope closure.
- Quilted pillowcase and insert are sold separately.
- Cot skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Machine wash.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Comforter: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Pillowcase: 41 cm wide x 30 cm high
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Cot Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Breathable™ Mesh Cot Liner includes 1 long panel: 28 cm high x 282 cm long and 1 short panel: 28 cm high x 208 cm long
Cot Bed Linen
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Breathable™ Mesh Cot Liner
- Machine wash warm water; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.