Paxton Swivel Glider & Recliner
- Greenguard Certified
This contemporary twist on a classic recliner is a modern addition to any nursery. It’s carefully crafted from solid, sturdy pinewood for durability that’s safe and stylish. The convenient swivel feature gently and noiselessly helps you rock your baby to sleep while the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach so you can comfortably sit back and relax.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted from solid pinewood and engineered wood.
- Corner-blocked frame provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Cushions are filled with polyurethane foam for a comfortable seat.
- No-sag sinuous steel springs provide cushion support.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Swivel base is made of metal.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair reclines, glides and swivels 360°.
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior right-hand side of arm rest.
- Manual recliner mechanism is designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Knife-edged back cushion is fixed; seat cushion is loose.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Overall (upright): 93 cm wide x 89 cm deep x 97 cm high
- Overall (fully reclined): 84 cm wide x 165 cm deep x 72 cm high
- Distance Chair needs from wall to fully recline: 51 cm
- Inside Seating: 61 cm wide x 66 cm deep x 52 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 74 cm
- Arm: 10 cm wide x 88 cm deep x 61 cm high
- Swivel Base: 61 cm diameter
- Weight: 41 kg
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.