Monique Lhuillier Floral Antique Rug
With an intricate floral medallion pattern, our plush rug adds colour and a chic accent to their room. It features ECONYL® yarn, an eco-friendly material made of a nylon that comes from 100 percent waste and is regenerable an infinite number of times without any compromise in quality. Imagined with world-renowned fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, it brings her contemporary and whimsical design aesthetic to your little one’s space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from 100% ECONYL® yarn (a form of recycled nylon).
- ECONYL® nylon is created entirely from waste material like fishing nets, old carpets and fabric scraps destined for our landfills. It is spun into like-new quality nylon yarn for fashion and other industries.
- Recycled cotton backing with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odour and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy under foot.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 91 cm wide x 152 cm long
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- Pile is approximately 1.3 cm thick
- Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Shedding of loose fibres will occur with new rugs. Use scissors to trim (do not pull) loose threads to avoid unraveling.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Clean spills promptly by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth.
- Rug may be rolled and stored in the plastic bag enclosed. The rug should be completely dry before inserting into the plastic bag to prevent mould/mildew.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.