Bassinet & Mattress Pad Set
Tuck your newborn into our sweet and sturdy bassinet.
- 57 cm wide x 95 cm long x 98 cm high
- Bassinet is tightly woven by hand of wicker that's been sealed, with wood detailing and a cross-braced platform for stability.
- Top can be removed to create a separate sleep basket, which can easily be transported anywhere in the house.
- Bottom shelf provides extra storage.
- Rolls on locking castors and includes waterproof mattress pad.
- Bed linen (sold separately) is tailored from pure cotton pique and cotton percale and is detailed with a classic, satin-stitched embroidered frame of colour against a white background.
- Fitted sheet is sold separately.
All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntary and regulatory safety requirements.
- Bassinet is expertly woven by hand of rattan and wicker.
- Bed linen is made of pure cotton pique and cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Solidly built with a wood frame.
- Overall: 57 cm wide x 95 cm long x 98 cm high
- Interior Topper: 36 cm wide x 74 cm long x 31 cm high
- Shelf: 47 cm wide x 89 cm long x 47 cm high
- Shelf Top to Floor: 18 cm high
- Shelf Top to Bottom of Topper: 28 cm high
- Mattress: 40 cm wide x 78.5 cm long x 3 cm high
- Distance Between Castors and Legs: 47 cm (short side), 48 cm (long side)
- Casters: 6 cm wide x 4 cm long x 6 cm high
- Weight: 10.4 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Bedding is machine washable in warm water.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.