Madeline Play Vanity
Give your child the perfect spot to play dress-up and make-believe.
- 95 cm wide x 29 cm deep x 105 cm high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Vanity features a bevelled three-panel mirror and cubbies.
- Tuffet stool (sold separately) has a comfortable cushioned top covered in pink twill.
- Vanity is finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Tip resistant kit included.
Our products are thoroughly tested and are compliant to meet and exceed Australian safety standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Vanity is masterfully crafted from solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that it will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- Tuffet stool has a pure cotton cushion cover.
- Overall: 95 cm wide x 29 cm deep x 105 cm high
- Side Cabinet (2): 30 cm wide x 29 cm deep x 55 cm high
- Cubby Interior (4): 19 cm wide x 18 cm deep x 24 cm high
- Seating area at desk: 38 cm wide x 27 cm deep x 48 cm high
- Desktop: 41 cm wide x 27 cm deep x 5 cm thick
- Centre Mirror: 43 cm x 32 cm wide x 43 cm high
- Side Mirror (2): 17 cm wide x 37 cm high
- Clearance under cabinet: 10 cm
- Assembled Weight: 56 kg
- Stool with cushion: 30 cm diameter, 33 cm high
- Stool without cushion: 29 cm diameter, 30 cm high
- Seat: 29 cm diameter
- Cushion: 30 cm diameter, 4 cm thick
- Assembled Weight: 3 kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 14 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.