Sloan Acrylic Convertible Cot
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
A modern take on an essential piece, this sturdy cot boasts acrylic slats to accent the clean lines. The clear slats provide an airy, open feel that seamlessly blends with your chosen design aesthetic.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
Sloan Acrylic Convertible Cot
- Simply white finish is expertly crafted with a solid sap gum wood, MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) and clear acrylic panels.
- Masterfully crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Platform can be adjusted to the following heights: 25 cm, 45 cm.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
Lullaby®Supreme Cot Mattress
- Mattress is supported with 231 Beautyrest® pocketed coil® springs.
- Natural cotton wrap, sleep firm layers and thermo-bonded polyester layers provide additional support.
- Mattress edge has a reinforced border wire and Innofoam corner wraps.
- Toddler side has convoluted foam comfort layer.
- 2 in 1 Design: The infant side provides a supportive sleeping surface while the toddler side features a layer of convoluted foam designed to provide a combination of comfort and support for active toddlers.
- Woven fabric cover has a waterproof backing and is phthalate compliant.
- Cot is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Cot and mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Natural cotton fire protection meets or exceeds the highest industry safety standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- We offer a variety of cot mattresses so you can choose the right one for your baby. All the cot mattresses we offer are compatible with all our standard cots.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Assembly required if Standard delivery is selected.
- 15% off when you buy the Cot & Toddler Conversion Kit! Bundle includes cot and toddler conversion kit.
- 15% off when you buy the Cot & Mattress! Bundle includes cot and Lullaby Supreme Cot Mattress.
- Overall: 76 cm wide x 137 cm long x 93 cm high
- End Panels: 76 cm long x 79 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Side Panels: 137 cm long x 79 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Mattress Platform: 70 cm wide x 131 cm long x 10 cm high
- Legs: 3.8 cm wide x 6 cm long x 20 cm high
- Space between Bars: 6 cm
- Floor clearance: 15 cm
- Weight: 38 kg
- Weight Capacity: 91 kg
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 132 cm long x 50 cm high x 2.5 cm thick
- Guardrail Opening: 39 cm wide x 50 cm high
- Weight: 5 kg
Lullaby®Supreme Cot Mattress
- Overall: 132 cm x 70 cm x no more than 15 cm thick
- Weight: 12 kg
Cot & Conversion Kit
- Dust wood frame often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- CAUTION: Never use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical sprays on acrylic.
- Distinctive acrylic furniture and accessories can last an eternity with minimal care and maintenance.
- Acrylic care consists of no more than normal wipe-cleaning to keep it looking new − but care should be taken to avoid scratches.
- Acrylic is also stable when exposed to sunlight, so it will not turn yellow or crack even when used in normal outdoor environments.
- Use only a very soft, damp cloth when cleaning acrylic surfaces.
- Never use the same cloth that is used to clean other household items with.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Spot clean using mild soap and a damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry thoroughly.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.